Sunday, April 29, 2012

Orange

Create an orange page!

It's such a bright and happy color... but how do you make a whole page of orange???


This page is similar to one that I saw online, and while I should have written down the site, I didn't, and then of course I couldn't find the site... Luckily for me I did however write down some of the things on the page... This is my version of that page.  









I journaled exactly what I was doing at the time I was doing it.... 






The background is orange watercolors mixed with wild honey Ranger ink, and orange glitter watercolors.  The lettering is stamped using black soot Ranger ink.  And the white writing is a jelly roll.  

This page was super easy to make, and I love that it went together so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!