Saturday, April 28, 2012

Quickie card

Mom and dad headed home today 😞. It was a great and eventful trip!!

While mom was here I showed her some of my craft room, and the seemingly endless amounts of supplies I have accumulated. She wanted to learn how to make some cards, so we sat for a while and I helped her with ideas, and made some cards of my own.

This morning mom said we need to make a quickie birthday card..

This little lovely was made using ranger inks, plain cream card stalk, some smash book washi tape, and a sentiment I downloaded. The bee was stamped using black soot and then covered in clear embossing powder, heated and then I added a layer of wild honey ink on top. The flower was a quick punch and fold, and seen together.. Super cute, and super fast!!!

What's your favorite quickie card?? And what's your go to technique??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!