Sunday, May 20, 2012

When it gets hot in the desert

It's Summer....
Maybe not where you are... 
But here in the "Valley of the Sun" 
It's Summer....

Today it will be 105
I'm not kidding


Last week it was 106...
See I'm not kidding, and it was only 2:39 in the afternoon.. it got up to 108...

What's a girl to do??

This is what




What do you do when you know it's finally summer?
Do you jump in the pool?
Do you hide in your house with the shades closed??
Turn it into art... Draw it, paint it, Smash* it!  Enjoy your summer...
P.S. May 23rd is Slurp-free day... that's right... go to 7-11 and get your free slurpee... from 11 am - 7 pm... And no, I don't get paid to give them advertizing... I just LOVE a Slurpee!!  And anything free.. ha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!