Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kitty Chaos

I'm sorry I've been MIA most of this week, it was a crazy week!
I had jury duty on Tuesday AND Wednesday,
and have been helping my mother in law with her new shop the rest of the week.....
Hopefully your week hasn't been as hectic as mine,
and your like me kitten here... lounging and loving life!

My kitten is cute and cuddly
And not so much of a kitty any more..



On the up side he catches flies and keeps the dogs in line! Ha

However sometimes his antics end up in a mess..

But there can be beauty in the chaos... Like footprints on the towel used to
sop up all the water from the water bowl!

Remember to stop and see the beauty, even when it's at your own expense!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!