Monday, June 18, 2012

Made my own Smash* book

I seem to be on a bit of a smash* kick lately!
Last week I got my first "real" smash* book, and I love her, I have already done a few pages in her
and that got me thinking how much I would love to have the freedom of being able to take pages in and out,
and move them all around
You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out...
Sorry I digress..
So I pulled out all my double sided scrapbook paper, found I had enough to make a pretty book
Stopped by a local thrift store, where I picked up a smallish three ring binder and I went to work!!!



I had to make a cover, so I pulled out my pretty batiks, and made the red cover, in the process I found these crazy quilt squares that I had made and were in my UFO (unfinished Objects) pile!
What a perfect place to use a few right??

Once the cover was finished I just had to cut the papers to fit inside, and punchy some holes in them and voila, my very own smash book!!!  With removeable pages, and versatility!!! 




These are just a few of the inside pages I can't wait to get to work on these new pages!!! 
Any suggestions for my inagural page?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!