Sunday, July 15, 2012

More Angie fun

I had so much fun creating the second side to
my smash book page.
I love her fun digi's
This page has the typewriter... colored a pretty teal (like mine in real life!)
and the Angel love digi from Angie's shop...
I fell in love with the typewriter quite a few weeks ago, but didn't get around
to purchasing it from her shop till a few days ago
Let me tell you that it is super fun to color!  And I even
added the words using my vintage teal typewriter!

I'm super in love!
Off to the side is a quick pic of hubby with his doggin Elway! 


I LOVE this pic of them, and will probably end up displaying it somewhere else
in my smashbooks... (so beware!)
Finally I added the "Angel Love" to the (sorta) center

She's popped up with some foam dots, and is sitting on a Spellbinders die cut

If you're looking for a fun digi to color this Angie Delarie is a great one... Lots of little nooks and crannies to get your copic (or other marker) into!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend!  Remember to go Smash something today!

3 comments:

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!