Friday, September 28, 2012

Dorothy ATC

I love how quickly ATC's go together!
It's just a quick little piece of heaven!
I wanted the "yellow brick road" so I used my punchinella
and some gold embossing powder to make the road
then I used the little image from Saturated Canary
if you can see, I used some red glitter glue on her shoes
and I wanted to add the witch, but these ATC's are really pretty small, so I added
a pile of green goo with a witch's hat instead!
Then the little tag finished off the piece! 
Hope you love it, and I hope you are finding time this
weekend to create something fabulous!


Entering this ATC into:
Wicked Wednesday Creations: Based on a Story (wizard of oz)
Cupcake Crafts Challenges: Fairytales
Diva's by Design: fairies and fantasy
Simon Says Stamp and Show: for the love of sparkle

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it - Dorothy is one of my favorite characters. And I am so addicted to those Saturated Canary images. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if this isn't one of the cutest litte ATC's with all of it's green goo and SC girlie! A wonderful take on this week's character challenge at Wicked Wednesday....so glad you could us!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Perfect for our Storybook Character Challenge at Wicked Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana, what a lovely ATC - great image and love the pile of green goo!!!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant idea, love your yellow brick road...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool, love her shoes! Thanks for playing at Cupcake. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!