Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Angie delarie DT

Hello!
I'm sooooo excited to share my first DT post for Angie Delarie Products
Miss Angie has a couple of new digi's in her Etsy Shop.
So I have been on a bit of a Smash craze lately,
and I figured I'd just stick with it a bit longer!
I came across this fab pic of me and hubby when we were going through 
all our pics the other night! 
It's from my good friend Jenny's wedding!
And oh the strips of photo negatives I found!  I may have simply died and gone to heaven!
Doesn't this super cute new digi fit right along with this page??
Here is the flip side of the page.
I am simply in love with these wood veneers, and the flowers were stamped,
and then assembled.
Those little chipboard thingies (yes, very technical)
have possibly been in my stash longer than anything else!!
But they were perfecto!
Here it is all together! Oh, and Mary look, I used my flatback button!
Thank you so much! 
Hope you're all having a fabulous day! 

Entering this into creative inspirations: Sent with love

2 comments:

  1. Great pages and what a fantastic way to use the negative strip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab smash page and cute image thanks for sharing at C.I this week sorry for lateness of my comment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!