Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Flowery card

I have multiple posts today!
This first one is a super fun daisy card!
A while back I got this amazing daisy stamp from Stampendous!
The best part? It comes with a mask included! 
Then LO and behold Stampendous has a challenge using this amazing stamp!
So I set to work.
First I stamped the image in staz on..
Then bam I hit it up with the mask! 
Then I distressed around it! 
Then added some color on the inside of the flower.
Finally I stamped another flower on the bottom of the card.
Bam I added the mask, and stamped again!

If you're looking for a fun challenge with a new product this one is open until the end of March!
Check it out Here
Also linking up with fussy and fancy Friday challenge: Flowers

4 comments:

  1. really gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! And I love the technique you've used, thank you for explaining also.
    Thank you for playing with us over at Fussy & Fancy this forthnight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great! Thanks for playing with Stampendous' template challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Diana! Thanks for playing with us this month! Send us your address to submissions@stampendous.com and we'll get your fantastic prize right out to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!