Thursday, March 28, 2013

Girlie girl?

Those of you that know me know that I am not at all a girlie girl!
Very rarely will you see me in a dress, and it's generally impossible to 
Find me with my hair done! 

I can feel that you all want to be my friends? He he he
I can however sometimes create girlie girl things!
After all, it's a real challenge for me!
I made this fun VERY pink card last night.
See the pink paper, and the pink flowers, and the ultra pink ribbon? 
I even stamped in pink! 

I hope it's a pink hit!

Entering this into:
Nearly mine: girly pink

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very girlie and very pretty!

    And just so you know you're not alone, there's nothing wrong with NOT being a girlie girl! I own one dress and I haven't worn it in years and when I wear my hair down, most people don't recognize me without my ponytail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!