Saturday, March 16, 2013

Oh the places you'll go!





I've been doing a little bit of playing in my art journal lately..
It's a great place to try out some new things.
So a few days ago I got those new (to me) Dylusions Inks,
and this was my first try!
I just had the green and yellow
and I wanted to play long with the Dr Seuss inspired challenge over at Cute it Up.
All the circles were die cut from a circles die I have, and then I cut them up into the
spiral pinwheel things.
I added some red brick distress ink using those poppy packing material things!
I think all the fun colors are just what the Dr ordered (if you know what I mean!)
Super fun! 
If you've got access to the ink sprays, use them! 
Wow are they messy, but wow are they pretty and bright too!

Also entering this into:
Left of center: Anything goes

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous- love the colors and the spirals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! And definitely Dr. Seuss-like! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous & Fun!
    Thanks for linking it to Cut it Up Challenges!
    Migdalia
    CIU DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool project! Love all the colors you chose! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page, thanks for sharing with us at Left of Center x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great art journal work. Thanks for sharing with us at Left of Center and hope to see you again. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sweet. Thanks for joining us at CIU this week.
    Anita
    DT CIU

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing an art journal page...very cool creation! :) :) Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very artistic! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!