Friday, April 26, 2013

Striped card and some vintage shoes

Good evening!
 I had a semi productive afternoon....
Hubby and I went to the Goodwill where I found an awesome pair of vintage
Puma's. Wanna see??? 
Aren't they fun??  and OMG are they comfortable!
I'm wearing them at work right now, and my feet feel like they're in slippers!

Ok, ok, on to the crafty goodness...
Remember the other day I posted about how I used a coke can to make my card??
I've got another one for you...

The stripes are twine from the twinery, and I'm going to link this up with
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Color
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. This is lovely - a wonderful design :) Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Pumas Diana and I love what you have made with a coke tin. Recycling is certainly great fun

    Have a fab weekend

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours! Awesome recycling and vintage find too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rockin' the recycled can art! The ink colors look fabulous on the aluminum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!