Thursday, May 23, 2013

Challenge: Day 23

Thing you've learned that school won't teach you

I'll start this post out by saying that I have the utmost respect for teachers, and all that they
have given me!
That said, I will say that there are lots of things that I didn't learn from school.
Things like how to make and keeps a budget, how to know when your dog is sick, and when
she just needs some love!
I have learned how to make some amazing food, and some amazing friends, I have learned that
if you don't put gas in the car it will run out and potentially leave you stranded!
I have learned that the tires on the car have to be changed out periodically... and on that same note, the oil has to be changed in that same car even more periodically.
I've also learned to not trust myself, but to lean on God for everything!  No literally, everything!

Keep your head up, that all I can say! 
You'll learn lots of things that you never thought possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!