Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Challenge: Day 28

Pictures Only








This is my day that has been!!! 
No pic of my cuppa (I like that word!) joe!
And no direct pic of the very first 12 x 12 scrapbook page I'm workin on!
But you'll see it soon! 
1. Mowing the grass  2. My oldest (17 years old) cat Reeses 3. A quick stop in Joann's where I found some fab stuff on Clearance and I got to use my 15% off coup on yeah!
4. All three of my doggins (yep, that black blog is Roxy!)
5. Koa sittin in my crafting chair waiting for me to come home from the store
6. Ohhh my messy messy craft desk!
7. Dinner mmmm chicken and fresh corn on the cob!
8. Off to work for some overtime!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your scrapbook page :) !!!! The dinner smelled as good as it looked, guess what the Stacker's are having for dinner tomorrow??? Thanks for coming and playing, oops I mean helping us out & working hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!