Thursday, May 23, 2013

Smashing Gianne graduate


Hey everyone! I've smashed!
No no no, not I'm smashed... But I've smashed...
Ok, so you can tell by the class of 2012 that I've had these pics for a while?
Ok, a year isn't that long!
I was apparently waiting for Angie Delarie to draw this fab graduate to go with
My page... Duh!
That's my beautiful niece!
And if you think I'm not old enough to have a niece that's graduated from high school
Well, then you'd be correct!
Let's just say I was sorta a young aunt!
Here's Gianne's close up! 
See she's wearing the same colors as my niece...
Well almost
And some close ups of those little thought bubbles!
I really really love this little digi!
plus all the extras that are included!  
Angie Delarie also has a couple of brand new digis that just came out this week! 
So hop on over to her store and check them out!

I also followed the sketch put out on Page Maps for their Paper mixology challenge
and I'm linking up with the Anything Goes challenge over at Bearly Mine



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely smash book page of your niece's graduation which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!