Monday, June 17, 2013

12 Tags of 2013: June

I know that I've missed a month here and there, but this months tag
just spoke to me, so last night I followed along with Tim's step by step tutorial,
here, and I whipped up this bad boy!
I splurged and got my very first distress paint dabber!
I gotta tell you guys... it's really cool!
And super vibrant!
 
I'm off to the studio for some more creative time! 
Hope to have another post later!
 
 
Linking up with:
A blog named Hero: Challenge 26 Tags
Robyn Fetish Challenge: Tags
 
 
 



5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Great project and I'm so glad you shared it with us a A Blog Named Hero! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great distressing on this tag! I just started playing around with the Distress Paints too and I'm loving them. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous Tag, love the distressing. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage feel you've achieved with your classic images and rich sponging! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!