Friday, November 8, 2013

Home sweet home

 It's hard to believe that I almost missed out on the core'dinations
Hard Core Crafter Competition!
Luckily I took enough time out of my hectic schedule to make a card (or two!)
 
Hubby is in the process of starting up his own cleaning business, and one of our first
clients was a friend of the family that is moving from a rental into their own home!
We did a move in clean for them, and I made this cute little card!
I adore all the fun ways to use core'dinations, and am always on the look out for
a new way to use their product!
This time I did a honeycomb background and used the reverse side for the background!
Then I die cut the Townscape from Tim Holtz
Then finally, down to the challenge, which is to stamp on the core'dinations cardstock
So that's just what I did! With some brand new alpha stamps and some white ink!
Then I added the negative of a heart stamp, and the sequins! 
They didn't turn out quite as brilliant in the picture, but it's a red sequin with a gold star sequin on top!
 
I'm linking up with:
Whimsical Twist: Use Negatives or leftovers
Simon Says Wednesday: Clean and Simple
Bearly Mine: Anything Goes 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana! You card is fabulous! I love the color combo you used and your Core looks perfect! Thank you so much for joining my Stamping and Core Challenge!

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diana, I love the honeycomb background. Good luck with hubby's new business :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!