Thursday, December 26, 2013

A calendar page

 The good think about making a scrappy calendar is that
it will produce a bunch of blog posts! 
*smile*
I mentioned the other day that I made a calendar for my mother in law for christmas.
Hubby helped......
Here's a page I made of the two of them 
In case you don't own your own binding machine (as I don't)
you can head over to your local Office Max and get you own calendar bound
for a rather reasonable rate! 
That combined with the $1 you spent on the calendar from the dollar store,
and if you use up the product you've been hoarding in your craft room, and this can actually be a
pretty affordable present.
I found the sketch for this layout at Scrapbook challenges (sketch 373)
It's a great site for layouts and ideas!  
I didn't want to add too much bulk to the calendar, so many of the pages are rather plain,
but Mom-in-law seemed to really love it!
 
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope to have another post up with more
Calendar creations tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable calendar page and what a great idea. Love the chevron pieces!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!