Thursday, May 15, 2014

Steampunk Flowers

Hey y'all!
I've been working on some fun stuff for my Etsy Shop, and I wanted to share
with all of you in blogland!
About two years ago when I first started paper crafting I did an altered composition
book swap with my Meet up group.
On that book I put one of these flowers. 
I have not revisited making those flowers in the last two years,
but I thought this could be something that the scrapbook world would LOVE!
So here they are:




 
Mmmmm I am in love with all that teal greatness!
The fabric was leftover from my wedding, and I just love how fun and simple these are.
I used mine on an altered notebook,
but I see scrapbook pages, and headbands, and napkin rings, and lots of other great craftiness! 
So if you're interested, or if you'd just like to see what else I have to offer, please hop on over
to my new shop! (I'm just SOOOOO proud of it!)
Etsy Shop: Creationsforastar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!