Saturday, February 14, 2015

A valentine and a tag

Happy Valentines day to all of you!
I spent all last week making valentines for my friends at work,
and for my mother-in-law's friends. 
Then today I realized that i had made nothing for my hubby.
Ooooops!
Soooo I knew I needed to work on my 12 tags of 2015 for Feb,
so I thought why not do both at the same time??
And so I did!
Here is the fun card I came up with, and below is the tag for Feb. 
Still the card! But a different view!

And here is my tag.  I struggled a little with the frame around the heart, 
and when I teach my class in a few weeks I will use a different paper for this.  
I think the red on red get's very lost! 

Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the results, especially the cool metal button, 
and I adore the metal button as well. 

Did I tell you all that I won last month? 
You can find my creation here
Yep, I was so very very very excited. 
I got a brand new set of stamps, and a fabulous brand new stencil as well!
It's like Tim and Mario know me! 

I'm also excited that I will be getting to attend two Dina Wakley classes, 
one in March, and another in May!  I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am! 

I hope you all are well, and I will be of course linking my tag up with the Tim's challenge 12 tags of 2015  again this moth! 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! So glad I'm not the only one who forgets about DH when making cards! Your card and your tag look awesome and I am loving the buttons as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!