Friday, October 16, 2015

Witch Parking Only

Good morning bloggy friends!
I had one day off from work this week, and I got my crafty on!
Yep, Two days ago I shared this canvas
and today I have a fun Halloween Card to share with you using Just For Fun Stamps
I have to be honest with you, I'm not a huge Halloween fan. 
I love fall (not that we get much of it here in Arizona,)
but Halloween has never been a big deal to me. 

However for this fun card I used two stamps, the witch parking only sentiment stamp,
and the witch broom stamp.

Both of these stamps give a really clear and clean line, and stamp fabulously!

If you're looking for any Halloween stamps hop on over to Just For Fun Stamps, they have a really really good selection of stamps, and they are a great quality (and a value for their money as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!