Saturday, November 14, 2015

Harvest

Good morning all!
Today I have a quick post sharing this fun card I made using my new 
Just For Fun Stamps. 
I repeated the image three times on this stamp,
I just love the golds and browns, it just screams fall and harvest to me!
I love that these new stamps lend themselves so well to repetitive stamping.
And these cattails remind me so very much of my childhood.
 We had a creek that ran by our house (mason creek) and there were always cattails growing along it's banks in the spring, summer and fall.  In the winter of course there wasn't much growing because of the cold and snow.  
I do hope that you are having a wonderful fall, and as that turns into winter that you all are staying safe and warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!